A prospective student must be :
- A holder of bachelor degree or above in any course of study or
- A holder of HND in any course of study
The course runs for 12 calendar months for part-time students and 6 months for full timers. The course is spread over allocated months in various sessions. Examinations are taken immediately after the lecture delivery because the college operates course system.
The practical attachment runs simultaneously with the class work and it last 2 months for full-timers and 3months for part-timers within the duration of the course.
There are six departments in the college and every student is expected to pass through the six departments within the course of his /her study.
- Department of Theology abbreviated (THE)
- Department of Biblical studies abbreviated (BIS)
- Department of Religious Education abbreviated(REE)
- Department of Missions abbreviated (MIS)
- Department of Philosophy abbreviated(PHI)
- Department of General studies abbreviated (GES)
- Download POstgraduate Degree Form