A prospective student must be:
- A holder of NCE/ND and its equivalent or above in any course of study
The course runs 6 months. The course is spread over allocated months in various sessions. Examinations are taken immediately after the lecture delivery because the college operates course system.
The practcal attachment runs simultaneously with the class work and it last 2 months within the duration of the course
There are five departments in the college and every student is expected to pass through the six departments within the course of his /her study.
- Department of Theology abbreviated (THE)
- Department of Biblical studies abbreviated (BIS)
- Department of Religious Education abbreviated(REE)
- Department of Missions abbreviated (MIS)
- Department of General studies abbreviated (GES)
Download Diploma In Theology Course Form