This programme is designed to prepare Christian leaders for effective leadership. The various courses in the programme have been carefully chosen to focus on essential elements in leadership.[/lead]
- Those qualified to run this programme are:
- Holders of certificate in Christian leadership of RCBC
- One year certificate programme (Full-time/Part-time)
A prospective student must be
- A holder of at least primary school leaving certificate
- Able to read and write English
This is a terminal course for academically less privileged students. This category of students is not likely to be given employment by mother –church of the college i.e RCCG at the national level. Those who have school certificate with required credit can proceed to diploma class for another one year.
The course runs for one academic year. The course is spread over allocated months in various sessions. Examinations are taken immediately after the lecture delivery because the college operates course system.
Students go for a period of practical attachment running simultaneously with the class work for 3months both full and part-time section.
There are five departments in the college and every student is expected to pass through the six departments within the course of his /her study.
- Department of Theology abbreviated (THE)
- Department of Biblical studies abbreviated (BIS)
- Department of Religious Education abbreviated(REE)
- Department of Missions abbreviated (MIS)
- Department of General studies abbreviated (GES)